Bring nature closer to the little ones with this simple nestable puzzle. Ideal to start the child to the wooden games.
It is an evolutionary game, probably before they are able to do it, they started stacking their pieces and later they will invent their own structures, houses, caves, etc. It improves hand-eye coordination and at the same time facilitates the understanding of concepts such as balance, resistance.
It is made entirely by hand in juniper wood, so its color and smell are unique. No two puzzles are the same.
- The puzzle consists of 5 pieces.
- Each puzzle comes from a wood cut, so the product will present differences in the shape and tone of its grain compared to the images shown. Each one is unique and has its own charm.
- Preserves pieces of bark. Parts of it could come loose with blows or rubs. In either case it would not be a defect but a completely natural process.
- It has a finish to protect the wood based on vegetable oils.
- The parts can be cleaned with a cloth dampened with soap and water. Once dry, apply a little vegetable oil with a cloth and the wood will regain its characteristic color and shine.
Size 12-16 cm diameter